Gramex is an independent organization founded in 1963 and approved by the Danish Ministry for Cultural Affairs for administration of the financial rights of performing artists and record companies under Article 68 of the Danish Copyright Act.
We distribute the funds received from TV and radio broadcasting as well as other public performances to our members. Furthermore we administer a number of exclusive rights on behalf of our members.
Membership of Gramex is free of charge.
- Record companies
- Music users
- Gramex funding
- International agreements
- Protected sound recordings
News in English
- The rules are changing in 2024
- Autumn Payments from Gramex
- Gramex’ member services delayed
- New IT system on its way in Gramex