You qualify for membership of Gramex if you have performed on a sound recording as a singer, musician or conductor.
Membership of Gramex is free of charge.
How to join Gramex
You become a member by filling out a membership application and returning it together with a complete discography to Gramex.
Please note that the application should be submitted electronically – via e-mail – containing attachments:
- A Scan of membership form (only valid if signed personally by hand)
- Your full discography. Only discographies in Gramex’ format and with sufficient information will be accepted
Regional membership application (Word)
Regional membership application (PDF)
Discography – repertoire information form (xls)
If you are a third party representative (e.g. a collecting agency), we also need:
- A scan of the membership form (still only valid with the performers’ original signature)
- A scan of the signed Power Of Attorney where the performers appoint you to act on his/her behalf
- A scan of the passport/drivers license of the applicant in order to confirm their signature
In addition to the above, please note:
- Send only one e-mail per performer, and one performer per e-mail
- If the performer is or was represented in Denmark by another society or agent: Attach a copy of the termination note with a confirmed resignation date from the previous representative
- Send all documents at the same time in order for us to accept the application. You will need to resend all documents if the application is not accepted
Worldwide or Regional membership
Worldwide membership means that Gramex collects remuneration in all the territories within which we have an agreement (see list below). A regional membership is for the territory of Denmark only. Please state at the membership application if you want a worldwide membership. If you want Gramex to represent you in several, but not all, territories, please contact us for further information.
If you are already a worldwide member of one of our international sister societies, you will automatically receive your Danish remuneration through them.
List of international agreements
Statutes for Gramex
Phone: +45 33 85 32 00