How to join Gramex?

Are you living in Denmark, the Faroe Islands or Greenland and have releases outside these countries?

You need to register your foreign repertoire. Gramex can only claim your rights in Denmark and abroad if your repertoire is registered with us.

You can do it online at My Gramex, click “Foreign Repertoire” and follow the guide lines.

We will send you an online membership form when we register remuneration for you.

If you have any questions, please contact us at

Go to My Gramex login